Financial inclusion is defined as the availability and equality of opportunities to access financial services. It refers to a process by which individuals and businesses can access appropriate, affordable, and timely financial products and services. These include banking, loan, equity, and insurance products
Let us take a list of the financial inclusion schemes in the country:
• Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
• Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
• Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)
• Stand Up India Scheme.
• Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
• Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
• Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.